Starting from $26,194
Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggestion Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. *Documentation fees vary from $395 on standard deals and $595 on Audi financial offers. See dealer for details.
- Multistrada 950 (Red)
- Multistrada 950 (White)
- Multistrada 950 SW (Red)
- Multistrada 950 SW (White)
- Multistrada 1260
- Multistrada 1260 Touring
- Multistrada 1260 S (Red)
- Multistrada 1260 S (White/Grey)
- Multistrada 1260 S Touring (Red)
- Multistrada 1260 S Touring (White/Grey)
- Multistrada 1260 S Pikes Peak
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro (Red)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro (Grey/White)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Touring (Red)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Touring (Grey/White)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro
Where the streets have your name
The Multistrada 1200 Enduro, provided with a 30-litre tank, front 19” rim, long travel suspensions, knobbly tyres and side guards lets you explore the world on two wheels to go where nobody else has dared.
Vehicle Hold Control (VHC), Riding Mode, Power Mode, Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS Bosch + DTC), Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS) Evo, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC), Cruise control, Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar controls, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), colour TFT display, Full LED light, Ducati Cornering Lights, Steering damper, Anti-theft ready.
Learn More About the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro Touring (Grey/White)