Starting from $27,195
Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggestion Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. *Documentation fees vary from $395 on standard deals and $595 on Audi financial offers. See dealer for details.
- Multistrada 950 (Red)
- Multistrada 950 (White)
- Multistrada 950 SW (Red)
- Multistrada 950 SW (White)
- Multistrada 1260
- Multistrada 1260 Touring
- Multistrada 1260 S (Red)
- Multistrada 1260 S (White/Grey)
- Multistrada 1260 S Touring (Red)
- Multistrada 1260 S Touring (White/Grey)
- Multistrada 1260 S Pikes Peak
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro (Red)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro (Grey/White)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Touring (Red)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Touring (Grey/White)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro
Expand your comfort zone
The new Multistrada 1260 truly maximises the concept of versatility: The new 1262 cm3 Ducati Testastretta DVT engine extends powers even in low gear, the new chassis and cutting-edge electronics improve control and ease of driving in any condition and on any road.
In addition to the S version, the new Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak is equipped with the Ducati Performance by Termignoni approved exhaust system, carbon fibre windscreen and additional Plexiglas windscreen, Öhlins top range suspensions, carbon fibre front mudguard, carbon fibre air intake covers, carbon Hands-Free cover.
Learn More About the Ducati Multistrada 1260 S Pikes Peak