Starting from $23,395
Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggestion Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. *Documentation fees vary from $395 on standard deals and $595 on Audi financial offers. See dealer for details.
- Multistrada 950 (Red)
- Multistrada 950 (White)
- Multistrada 950 SW (Red)
- Multistrada 950 SW (White)
- Multistrada 1260
- Multistrada 1260 Touring
- Multistrada 1260 S (Red)
- Multistrada 1260 S (White/Grey)
- Multistrada 1260 S Touring (Red)
- Multistrada 1260 S Touring (White/Grey)
- Multistrada 1260 S Pikes Peak
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro (Red)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro (Grey/White)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Touring (Red)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Touring (Grey/White)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro
Expand your comfort zone
The new Multistrada 1260 truly maximises the concept of versatility: The new 1262 cm3 Ducati Testastretta DVT engine extends powers even in low gear, the new chassis and cutting-edge electronics improve control and ease of driving in any condition and on any road.
Vehicle Hold Control (VHC), Riding Mode, Power Mode, Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS Bosch + DTC), Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS) Evo, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down, Cruise control, Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar controls, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), colour TFT display, Full LED light, Ducati Cornering Lights, Automatic indicator switch off, Anti-theft ready.
Learn More About the Ducati Multistrada 1260 S (White/Grey)