Starting from $16,995
Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggestion Retail Prices. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary. *Documentation fees vary from $395 on standard deals and $595 on Audi financial offers. See dealer for details.
- Multistrada 950 (Red)
- Multistrada 950 (White)
- Multistrada 950 SW (Red)
- Multistrada 950 SW (White)
- Multistrada 1260
- Multistrada 1260 Touring
- Multistrada 1260 S (Red)
- Multistrada 1260 S (White/Grey)
- Multistrada 1260 S Touring (Red)
- Multistrada 1260 S Touring (White/Grey)
- Multistrada 1260 S Pikes Peak
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro (Red)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro (Grey/White)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Touring (Red)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Touring (Grey/White)
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro
My First. My Last. My Everything.
The new Multistrada 950 combines comfort, style and superior performance with an incredible riding ease: this is the ideal bike for those who dream of riding a real Ducati. With its Testastretta 937 cc and 19″ front wheel, the new Multistrada 950 is perfect for riding on all terrain, even for urban daily commuting, also thanks to its low consumption and extremely low ownership costs.
Our new Ducati dual-sport bike has seen a great resurgence in the media coverage driving riders new to Ducati with the most accessible Multistrada. Riders can choose from one of two great offers to get them riding:
Touring Panniers including lock tumblers.
Learn More About the Ducati Multistrada 950 SW (White)